The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Show us your Tech Cam

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
"Trapped inside a tech camera" is very much how I'm feeling these days. I think it's my new Avatar.

--Matt

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
So would this come under the category of having a problem and needing an intervention? :D

Alpa STC, Alpa TC and a DLSR thingy.
IQ160, P25+, Leaf Aptus 65

GrahamWelland

P.S. Only one Cube?
:ROTFL: Good point. I'm slacking ... I would have a D4 but they seem to be made of unobtainium. I guess the Arca B1G doesn't quite count does it?

Actually since this is a MF thread I was going to include my Fuji 617 but I ran out of tripods. :grin:

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Haha

No more tripod , no more DB and no BELLOWS HOODs for any of the shown cameras . Unacceptable .:thumbdown:
:ROTFL:

GrahamWelland

Graham - you started.....:grin: not to overdo it I limit myself with one lens per body :toocool: and my Contax RTS, Canon F1n and Canon T90 bodies are elsewhere......
It is heartening to know that having two Alpa's is only entry stakes in this game. :D

p.s. I do miss my MAX at times ... let's see what Photokina has in store.

tjv

Someone needs to post a photo of a Linhof Techno. Maybe I'm a sad individual, but I really like that little machine.

M

mjr

There's something really honest about a tech cam, I love my Alpa! I think it's just the no-nonsense practicality of them that really appeals to me.

I think I'd have one even if the images created with them didn't blow me away.

Here's mine from when I first got it, the P25+ may not be the latest and greatest but it does me fine.

rayyen

Just join TC team, really love this baby, ultra portable yet superb picture quality with my simple P25+ set up, I just love it ; )

GrahamWelland

Ray,

24XL on TC with P25+ is a great outfit. I sold my 24 when I bought my IQ and now I need to find another to use with the P25+ that I picked up later. It is the ultimate P&S camera. DoF? Pah ... Just about toes to infinity!

:thumbs:

rayyen

Many thanks Dan and Graham!
I went hiking yesterday all day, it's a pleasure to use my TC and 47XL on mountain : )
I'm waiting for CF for my 24, so no 24 yesterday.

Graham, hope you'll find your 24 soon : )

kerisabe

Hi everyone! It's good to finally get a chance to post something here :D Here's a shot of my Sinar P3 + IQ180 during a trip to Jeju Island, South Korea last month..