The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Show us your Tech Cam

vieri

My Linhof Techno in action in France (2011):

photos taken with my M9 & a Noctilux @ f1. Best regards,

Vieri

Last edited:

yaya

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I shot it a couple weeks ago and will be shooting it again today at the workshop. It's so sweet, just had breakfast with Cambo's Rene Cook and talking all about it. Nice guy and Yair meet your Leaf representative last night Ziv very nice man. This trip is going to cost me big time. I must be nuts being a instructor at this workshop with all these toys. This stuff is just too tempting. I can feel extra baggage already going home with me. LOL

Daves laughing his *** off at me right now I can feel it.

Guy Mancuso

Robb Williamson one of the instructors a Cambo shooter is not remotely safe either. I see two silver cases heading for Arizona.

Guy Mancuso

Time to load the bus to NH . Calling Dave telling him I purposely FedXed all Credit cards to Phoenix before I board the bus. Lol

Guy Mancuso

This forum is dangerous. Lol

Been gone two days from here and surely miss my daily gear slut talks. Lol

Miss you folks catch up later when I get home. Now need to trade or sell my WRS model for the Ae model does this ever end . ROTFLMAO

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Now need to trade or sell my WRS model for the Ae model does this ever end . ROTFLMAO
Guy - we all knew this was going to happen, it was just a question of when! - or how soon!!!

Those photos you posted of the AE did not help your case.