The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Show us your Tech Cam

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Sunchai

A very nice and interesting gear . Looks to be machined very well .
But you should give detailed info about the function .

Sunchai

Sunchai

A very nice and interesting gear . Looks to be machined very well .
But you should give detailed info about the function .
Hi, Jotloob, Thanks,

On top of the rear standard and front standard of the carrier have built in the Arca clamp style
So any arca compatible plate can be mounted on the top of both standard.
However, the main designed is to carry the Smart Flex-L Plate and there compatible camera.(P1,Leica,Canon,Nikon,Sony,Pentex and…) and it can take the digital back with add on accessory as showing with the attached image.
*The geared Swing Tilt with Lens holder unit can be mounted on top and easy take off from Front Standard this should reduce the size will make the unit compacted when travelling
*lens holder it will working with Has. RZ. RB. and copal 0. Lens.
*Double focusing with double rail system, Front focus by normal gear and rear focusing by lead screws which slow movement and will more precision focus. The rail on rail system also make it compact size and can be extend when need.
*Both Front standard and Rear standard can adjust for Rise and Fall by 14mm /14mm.by geared and slide shift for left and right by 14mm./14mm.and the smart Flex unit can do also the slide shift by itself.
Note the attached image do not show the bellow which is need, I think without bellow it is more easy seen.

Sunchai.

Alkibiades

hre are my weapons:
Cambo WRS+leaf Aptus 12+ Rodenstock 23HR, 28HR, 32HR, 40HR, 55,
Schneider 35xl, 47xl, 72xl, 100, 120
Arca swiss M-2 + Rotaslide + Kapture group sliding back.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Hi, Jotloob, Thanks,

On top of the rear standard and front standard of the carrier have built in the Arca clamp style
So any arca compatible plate can be mounted on the top of both standard.
However, the main designed is to carry the Smart Flex-L Plate and there compatible camera.(P1,Leica,Canon,Nikon,Sony,Pentex and…) and it can take the digital back with add on accessory as showing with the attached image.
*The geared Swing Tilt with Lens holder unit can be mounted on top and easy take off from Front Standard this should reduce the size will make the unit compacted when travelling
*lens holder it will working with Has. RZ. RB. and copal 0. Lens.
*Double focusing with double rail system, Front focus by normal gear and rear focusing by lead screws which slow movement and will more precision focus. The rail on rail system also make it compact size and can be extend when need.
*Both Front standard and Rear standard can adjust for Rise and Fall by 14mm /14mm.by geared and slide shift for left and right by 14mm./14mm.and the smart Flex unit can do also the slide shift by itself.
Note the attached image do not show the bellow which is need, I think without bellow it is more easy seen.

Sunchai.

I do love that product shot .:thumbs:

Thank you Sunchai for your description .

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Dan

I discover a bellows hood , i have not seen before . Can you please give some details and who makes that system ?
Thank you .

danlindberg

Sorry, I've missed this question...

It's a standard Hasselblad Proshade where I have unscrewed the rails.

Dan

I discover a bellows hood , i have not seen before . Can you please give some details and who makes that system ?
Thank you .

Sunchai

:) the carrier systems:
Has V. lens and copal 3 behind the lens shutter on front standard
RB shift adapter mounted with IQ260 on rear standard.:)

beano_z

First time poster here.

So finally, after 2 months of waiting, I recieved my "starter" set, the 32 has been delayed by Rodenstock and rejected by ALPA, but finally I got everthing on Xmas day!

So finally I can join the club here, now just need to find time to go out to take pictures:D

jotloob

Subscriber Member
First time poster here.

So finally, after 2 months of waiting, I recieved my "starter" set, the 32 has been delayed by Rodenstock and rejected by ALPA, but finally I got everthing on Xmas day!

So finally I can join the club here, now just need to find time to go out to take pictures:D
Why was the lens delayed by Rodenstock and rejected by ALPA ? ? ?