The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GX680 lens pinouts

M

Monito

Does anyone know the lens pinouts for the Fuji lenses for the GX680 series or where they might be detailed? That would be the electrical parameters and meaning and operation of the pins on the lens that connect to the body.

I would like to be able to control and trigger the shutter from a custom built body.

I have not been able to find the technical description of the pins / pinout on the web; just a nice little user manual.

PSon

Welcome to the forums Monito. Good to see you over here. I do not have this information but would love to do the same thing as well. I may be able to come up with a plan but I want to think through it first before giving you the idea.
best regards,
Son

M

Monito

Hi Pham, Thanks for the welcome. Let me know how your project goes and if I can help (though I don't know how) I will.