The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Steve Hendrix moves to Phase One

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Morning everyone Jack and I received news this morning that our friend Steve Hendrix has moved over to the Phase One camp. I emailed Steve to see if this was okay to announce and he was thrilled at his new position. My hope is that PPR can fill his shoes. Which as we all know is a tall order. So we would love to congratulate Steve on his new position and wish him the best of luck.

Steve Hendrix Announcement

It is with a heavy heart that I am announcing my resignation from PPR effective Tuesday, August 29, 2008.

After 5 successful years at PPR selling medium format digital solutions from Leaf, Sinar, and Hasselblad, I am beginning a new endeavor with Phase One. PPR has been a great place of development and achievement for me, and I owe a sincere thank you to (PPR Founder and Owner) Jim Marks, (PPR Managers) David Chapman, David Fields and the rest of the staff for providing an environment where sales of these systems could flourish. We leave under the best of terms and wish only success for all involved.

For the past 5 years, its been a pleasure interacting with you, corresponding with you, and - for many receiving this email - doing business with you.

My new position with Phase One will be as Area Manager covering Texas to North Carolina. I will initially manage 4 dealers in that area, all of whom can provide Phase One sales and service throughout the USA. I will continue to be based in Atlanta, but will travel throughout the region. If I can be of any service, do not hesitate to contact me via the contact information below.

PPR will be filling my position shortly. In the meantime (starting August 27, 2008), any ongoing concerns or sales/support issues will be handled by David Chapman. PPR is located at 667 11th Street NW, Atlanta, GA. The main number is 404-885-1885.

PPR Website

Thank you,
Steve Hendrix

404-543-8475
[email protected]

lance_schad

Workshop Member
We wish to congratulate Steve on his new position. We are looking forward to working very closely with him as he will be responsible for parts if not all of the territory that Capture Integration covers.

Lance Schad
Capture Integration - Miami/Atlanta
Direct: 305-534-5701 x1 | Cell: 305-394-3196
Capture Integration
[email protected]

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Our current rep always leaves at least one case of good beer in our fridge when he visits. As long as Steve does the same then I for one welcome our new rep.

Seriously though, it's great to have him on our side now. He was always up there at the top of the list for people I respected, but who were batting for the other team.

If you're looking to move from Leaf to Phase I'm sure Steve can help us get you a great deal :). A "join the bandwagon" discount :).

Doug Peterson
Capture Integration, Phase One Dealer
Personal Portfolio

Last edited:
N

Natasa Stojsic

Way to go Steve..... our investment in Phase becomes even more secure, more reliable... more beauty sleep:p

Like they say.... All roads lead to ROME/PHASE:thumbs:

Now imagine having Thierry and Yair in every major City:thumbup:

Is SINAR Blind.... and what about LEAF?:(

Who cares what DB do you prefer as long as you have these guys to back you up and offer their genuine help!!!

Number of you may remember (Guy especially before his decision to buy Phase) talking about our priorities when deciding on DB.... etc. my number ONE reason was and will always be CONVENIENCE!!!

Now with Steve on board.... how convenient is that....:thumbup:

:thumbs:CONGRATULATIONS:thumbs:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I agree one of the most important DB decisions is service and having folks from Sinar, Leaf,Hassy and Phase around that can't be beat and there all good at helping you out. That is something a new owner should look for is dealer service.

LJL

I agree one of the most important DB decisions is service and having folks from Sinar, Leaf,Hassy and Phase around that can't be beat and there all good at helping you out. That is something a new owner should look for is dealer service.
On that note, I too am really pleased to see Steve's territory covering Texas, and I hope that is NOT just Dallas, but down here in the swamp, 250mi south :D (This has easily been one of the biggest gripes.....Houston, the 4th largest city in the US, and nary a MF to be found in any of the few shops! Mamiya is the only thing that one might be able to place their hands on in short notice, so having more good Phase stuff would be a boon. The rest are ghosts, and require long travel or shipping just to demo things.)

Congrats, Steve, and best wishes.

LJ

David K

Workshop Member
I've considered Steve a friend for many years now and wish him the very best in his career move. I've called him often for advice in the past and will continue to do so irrespective of which brand back he is representing. A good guy is a good guy... period.

Dale Allyn

I only "know" Steve from his helpful posts on the various forums, but I, too, would like to offer congratulations and wishes of great success in the endeavor. As a Phase One back owner I'm thrilled to have Steve on the Phase One team.

Congratulations Steve and Phase One!

bensonga

I only "know" Steve from his helpful posts on the various forums, but I, too, would like to offer congratulations and wishes of great success in the endeavor. As a Phase One back owner I'm thrilled to have Steve on the Phase One team.
Congratulations Steve and Phase One!
Congratulations to Steve and Phase One for sure.....but as a new Hasselblad 503CWD-II owner, purchased from PPR specifically because I was impressed with Steve Hendrix....I'm bummed! :(

You Phase One owners are getting a great guy and resource in Steve Hendrix.

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska