The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IQ160 on a Hasselblad ArcBody

schuster

Rained all day yesterday, but as soon as it slowed to intermittent sprinkles, I charged out of the house to catch the sun bouncing around the clouds before it called it a day.

This is the first outdoor image I've made with the IQ160 on my ArcBody. It was with the Rodenstock Apo-Grandagon 45mm; camera standards zeroed.

The full-frame jpg is half the dimensions of the tif (25"x18.7"). The cyan box in that image refers to the enlargement of that area. It was originally processed with Capture One, then Photoshop, then LightRoom and back to Photoshop. That's a strange workflow, because I'm not comfortable with C1 yet, but anticipate using it much more.

schuster

How is the iq with movements. How did you focus?
I haven't tested movements, but that's on today's agenda. I used "hyperfocal focusing" with the 45mm at f11. At about 16 feet (5m), the near point was about 6 feet (2m) and far point was beyond infinity. I checked focus on the screen (truly a "game-changer" for viewfinderless cameras) after the exposure.