The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Landscape Lenses

cly

If you go with a crop sensor, then you need to look at a SK 28 for your 24 equivalent. The downside is a really small IC so not much movement (a little on the crop sensor). But mostly that if you ever upgrade your back (and you will) it will just barely cover full-frame, and has heavy lens cast even on the P65+/IQ160, and so much cast on the IQ180 it won't correct.
The SK 28 has an IC of 90mm which is quite a lot for a lens as wide as this one. (The Rodenstock 23 is a problem when it comes to movements - not sure if you had the Rodenstock in mind).

Chris

kuau

Workshop Member
I'm using a sinar artec with a lesf aptus ii 7 33mp with a 35, 72, and 135mm sinar lenses and I am quite happy and I I get over 15mm of shift