The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Where to find Kodak Pro Back Battery?

macoberly

Hello,

A friend of mine recently got his hands on a Dcs Pro Back that had been sitting around for some time. The battery no longer holds a charge. We've been looking around locally and on the internet for a replacement battery with no sucess. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Mason.

kdphotography

Other than search the internet, there is an available adapter cord that allows use of the Quantum Turbo battery (yes, I had the Kodak 645M and this adapter cord) which means also being able to use the lighter and smaller new Turbo SC or Turbo III. Sorry, I don't have a part number, it's been too long. Try, www.qtm.com

ken

Discpad

Help! I'm in the same boat! I loaned my 645AFd to a friend for a couple years, and she lost 3 of the 5 batteries, 1 of the 2 charger bases, and both AC adapters.

At minimum, I'll need to replace/repair the batteries. Do you have the pinouts for the adapter cord and/or battery charger wall wart specs?

Other than search the internet, there is an available adapter cord that allows use of the Quantum Turbo battery (yes, I had the Kodak 645M and this adapter cord) which means also being able to use the lighter and smaller new Turbo SC or Turbo III. Sorry, I don't have a part number, it's been too long. Try, www.qtm.com

ken