The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Thunder Mountain

woodyspedden

I know there are a lot of motorcycle enthusiasts on this forum so thought I would share a couple of shots from yesterday at the Colorado Thunder Mountain festival. The bikes shown in the parking lot represent less than 20% of those that were at the main venue. Millions of dollars in bikes from all over the U.S. Super paint jobs and enough chrome to drive the metering systems crazy. Individual bike shot with the M8 and 50 pre-asph and the parking lot with the Hassy H3DII-39 and the 28mm. Forgive the camera shake. Just me!

Woody

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Great to see the bikes, Woody. Here in Milwaukee we've been overrun with bikes this weekend ... it's the 105th Harley Anniversary celebration. Close to 10,000 Harleys in town for the party.

Kurt

woodyspedden

Man Kurt

That is the same number they are talking about here. I guess labor day weekend is biker's weekend all over the country

Woody

woodyspedden

O.K.

Here are a few more bike shots. These were all taken with the Hassy H3DII-39 with the 100 2.2 lens except for the Sheriff's bike which was done with the 28mm.

Woody