Site Sponsors

Capture Integration Digital Transitions Camera West empty Guy Mancuso Photography

Thread: supports that rock !

Marseille, FRANCE
    Post Thanks / Like

supports that rock !

most of time, in forums we can read complains of people ... when anything is ok, they don't spend time writing good stuff... specially about supports...

i wen't to visit arca swiss yesterday, mainly to have a new lens mounted (28 hr), and to check the calibration with my new MFDB... support was amazing, very good people to deal with !

feel free to report good experience with your dealer, factory... in this post !

Sydney, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: supports that rock !

I'd like to report that AS have delivered the D4 that I ordered months ago. I don't think that they are a good starter to a thread on good support, or on design improvement over time. The clamp screw on the Cube can be fully undone leaving you with a handful of parts. That's just bad engineering on a superb product, and is the same as my old B1.

Having thought about this further, I would nominate Hasselblad as a company that consistently exceeds expectations, at least that is the case in Australia. I have had a number of difficult problems over the years which they have resolved. At no stage did I feel that they were walking away from the problem. I can't think of another company that would support me in that way.
    Last edited by Jeffg53; 9th November 2011 at 12:23.