The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase P45+ Battery - BP911

• Thread starter carbonmetrictree
  • Start date
C

carbonmetrictree

Will the larger MAH capacity ones be okay for the digital back? I found a ton on Ebay and Google and I've been seeing that there are variances in capacity load. It would be nice to have a larger battery while on a shoot but want to make sure that it is safe for my new born baby.

Such as these

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Andrew: Those are physically larger and will not fit in the back...

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Will the larger MAH capacity ones be okay for the digital back? I found a ton on Ebay and Google and I've been seeing that there are variances in capacity load. It would be nice to have a larger battery while on a shoot but want to make sure that it is safe for my new born baby.

Such as these
We have the PhaseOne batteries that are 2500mAh @ $70 a piece. We recommend these because a)they are suggested by Phase One and also they are they have the highest mAh rating. The third party ones are around 2000mAh for the same size.
L
Lance Schad
Capture Integration - Miami/Atlanta
Direct: 305-534-5701 x1 | Cell: 305-394-3196
Capture Integration
[email protected]