The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Exact dimensions and weights of MF backs

Stefan Steib

I just happened to run into this question by a customer, but this data is not available from the Phase one website.Hasselblad gives the full info only for the CFV´s (even stating weight without battery- perfect!) Leaf has this info whereas I do not know if this is with or without (normal size small) Battery.
e.g.aptus II 12R : Dimensions: W 95 x H 82 x D 59 mm, Weight: 600g (1.3lb)

So please can some kind souls take a look at their Phase IQ´s & P´s & P+ Backs and Leafs and Hasselblad H´s(no battery) and tell me the exact size and weight without battery ?

I promise I will do an Excel table as soon as we have it and post it back here as a PDF.

TIA and greetings from Munich
Stefan

Last edited:

cly

IQ 140:

H 89mm
W 99mm
D 68mm including back plate, 61.4mm w/o back plate

Weight 694g (this should differ between 140/160/180) (w/o battery and CF-card; 645 mount)

Chris

Last edited: