100 Best Things In The World
I am aware that it may start a "war" of negative comments, I still think it is nice and fits among the other products.
Congrats. I am not going to look that good in the Burberry coat, but the camera could fit nicely with my complexion. But I am not sure about the shoes...
Congrats to Alpa, they are nice tech cams for sure.
I bet 99% of the readers of that magazine haven't got a clue what the Alpa does
http://www.graham-mitchell.com Graham Mitchell
Damn 95 percent of photographers don't know either. The other 5 percent are here. ROTFLMAO
Hmm, that site seems to shuffle things around. It was this when I wrote that comment but when I went back it was a Leica camera case. Both appeal, one much more than the other
Well I think I might do a career move and switch to 'fashion' photography...gotta love those English coats.
Sorry but I'd take the boat over the camera any day
I am not a painter, nor an artist. Therefore I can see straight, and that may be my undoing. - Alfred Stieglitz
200 quid for the Paul Smith Panasonic...sorry LEICA case sounds like a bargain:-)
Nice to see a motorbike there, a bicycle (and a cycle related espresso machine) and the Alfa 4c of course!
It is even on 2nd place The other things I like are the Riva & the Ducati. The person making this list has the Rocket Espresso Machine on it as well. I guess he never had the pleasure of using a custom made Kees van der Westen. I also liked the KEF speakers but I will never get that past management (just like that nice Alfa 4C). Maybe I can get the gloves at place 100
The "100 best things in the world" list is absolutely superfluous .
The ALPA STC is not . That "thing" is a Must .
Regards . Jürgen .
Whatever we think about this list, one has to admit that there are some beautifully designed objects. I have found at least 5 or 6 (objects, not persons) I would love to own, not only for the use of it but also for the pleasure of the eye.
not impressed by the persons? I thought several were rather attractive, but I guess that ownership is a little politically incorrect in this case!.
Congratulations on the award, even if some of the company is slightly questionable!
.......... and not a negative comment yet!
Just this guy you know
I love the way GQ puts cameras, cars and women into "things" category. Now that's comedy!
P.S. Congrats to Alpa on free publicity / name recognition boosting. But I still don't think we'll see too many footballers strutting Alpa, Leica M is their thing. It's the size thing.