The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Remember to post some lighting workshop photos in the MF section

David K

Workshop Member
Lots of fun and no shortage of great looking women at this workshop. Here's my favorite model (which is why I married her) on my favorite bike... This one was shot and processed by my friend Andre but I added a little bit of that Dave Hill look in case I want to make this into a poster :) Credit for the glamourous lighting goes to Guy.

etrigan63

Well here are some shot that do not contain gorgeous models. From Saturday's Open House:

Guy & his Phase One

Lance doing his thing

Chris documenting with his CV 15mm

Doug doing his thing - post processing

The whole set of 9 shots can be seen here.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Most shots are with my Phase 25 plus back and the Mamiya 150mm 2.8 lens/ This was shot using Broncolors. We had one set using Broncolor only

Guy Mancuso

Wanna know a secret. LOL

We had some TFP models that maybe only a few times in front of a camera and one the first time ever. We also had some Pro's . One on the left as a matter of fact

Guy Mancuso

Just a footnote i left Florida shooting my 10 k frame on my back and if I ever get out of shooting MF than you all have the right to never speak to a complete moron again if I ever did. I can't imagine not shooting it now. I honestly have no desire whatsoever to shoot anything else. Maybe some small travel camera but that is about it unless something hits the market that would just floor me. I did pick up my new 28mm from Lance after selling my Alpa to get it , so far it looks great but I need to go out and really shoot it. I may this week after getting caught up with life

Guy Mancuso

Anyone have any questions if the Mamiya is sharp . Here is the answer 150mm 2.8 lens. I actually have some moire.

Guy Mancuso

First time ever in front of a camera. I got to shoot her first. Overall i was pretty impressed she did as well as she did given 20 people on the set watching. Lit by a beauty dish and 2 fill lights

Guy Mancuso

Funny you say that Bob i did have my makeup done later for the video. Man that stuff tickles:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Nice work everyone and thanks for sharing. Even though I couldn't attend the workshop I have learned much from studying the images posted.