The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photokina update

yaya

Good morning everyone,

At the show next week we will have a theatre area in which we will be running daily presentations by people from Adobe, Apple and Dalsa, discussing their latest developments and demonstrating their products.
We will also have a list of guest photographers from different genres discussing and presenting their work.
You can find the agenda on the Photokina page on our website.

We are also going to have a page for daily updates including photos and videos. Like before I will be doing my best to bring any exciting news to this Forum as and when they are published.

Yair

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Even though Doug,Chris and myself are staying behind, Dave will be over there at Photokina sending us updates.

So please check the forum and our website for the latest information (there will be a special section devoted to this on the site).

L

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Many thanks to you both for taking your time to share what's happening with those of us who can't be there in person. And Lance, please tell Dave I wish I could be there this year with him like two years ago, but just not in the cards it doesn't look like for me this year. I've got a shoot booked in Mexico right smack in the middle of it, so gonna have to work instead. Tell him to also be sure and do a toast at our favorite beer hall <Grin>.