The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad V to Mamiya adapter

Paul Spinnler

Hi guys,

just a quick question for those who use an adapter: There's no problem using this adapter with the newer Phase One DF cameras, right?

Kind regards

Paul

Paul,
It's fine. Limitations (same as any other mamiya or older mamiya manual lenses) are stop down manual metering.

Regards
Paul

FredBGG

Not Available
You can modify hasselblad lenses and use a dual shutter release to stop down and shoot.
One cable stops down the lens and the second cable fires the shutter in the camera.

arionelli

That's interesting Fred...can you desribe how/direct me to some more info re that by any chance? Have you any such modified lenses?

FredBGG

Not Available
I had a modified Hasselblad 150 2.8 that I had modified.
What you need to do is have a hole drilled in the right spot
so that the cable release moves the depth of field preview mechanism to shut down the iris.

You then need a Mamiya RZ double cable release and inset the "early" cable to the lens and the "later" cable into the camera.

Unfortunatly the lens was stolen so I can take a photo of it...