The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The S2

PeterA

Victor,

I have been able to stay positive for the Calendar year - a lot of work to get not far - but at least I havent lost any money and neither have my clients. I celebrated by buying too much camera gear at teh wrong prices - see Hasselblad thread.

your trip sounds fantastic post some pics - we need soem cheering up.

Hedgies are now according to popular press - the evil that has created catastrophe.

Strange that - my clients are thinking the opposite of me for not losing their money. However Mr Wall St will have a lot to answer for - AAA ratings from the ratings agencies who were being paid to 'rate' stuff by their friends in investment banking who were busy selling horse shit to everyone that trusts a suit and a bit of charm. regulators who werent 'regulating' etc etc..

They have banned all shorting in Australia - after your clever boys banned it for 800 companies. The next 'rule' will be no one can sell. Well that should fix things right?

I am 100% cash and worried - look at T bills @ 5 bips?!!! - people are literally paying the Government in the US to hold cash for them.

i could go on - but it is starting to sound like I am still at work..and it is weekend here now - Tractor time!

Good luck with the buy-out if you can do it ..you will be lucky. Want me to fly over and kick some butt? LOL

Pete