The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bokeh Thread (Thanks Jack, David and Lance!)

PeterA

My Hasselblad non H lens 'mule' system arrived over the last few days. Have had only a few minutes of shooting time as I arrived home in the late afternoon...but I have a new all time favourite lens stuck on the 'mule' - thanks Jack. WOW what have I been missing out all this time!!! ...I just LOVE this lens..I am starting a bokeh king thread - soft and sexy..post em if you got 'em...

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hi Pete!

I took the liberty of editing your title to include the bokeh reference, as I'm sure folks will find that more interesting than anything about Lance, David and I :ROTFL:. Glad all the gear arrived safely, and nice to see you have the Hassy 110/2 F lens singing so well already --- plus they're a great reminder that it is Spring down there as we head into Fall!

PSon

hi Pete,
the Zeiss Planar 2.0/110 always fascinated me and glad to see it is working for you. Try some human portrait with this lens as well.

Best Regards,
-Son