The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

MF or M9 to Angkor Wat and North Vietnam

Thanks everyone for your advice.
FYI, I decided to use my H4d-40 instead of the Leica m9.
I posted some Angkor Wat images in the Fun With MF images thread.

Shashin

Beautiful images. BTW, how did the Hasselblad travel? Regrets? I would be interested in your opinions. I am liking MFD as a snap shot camera more and more.

Beautiful images. BTW, how did the Hasselblad travel? Regrets? I would be interested in your opinions. I am liking MFD as a snap shot camera more and more.
Thanks. The Hasselblad was a bit heavy but no problems. I needed a monopod one sunrise, but otherwise it was handheld. I use a handstrap which helps. I took the 50mm and 80mm but Angkor Wat demands the widest lens possible so the 28mm stayed on the entire time. I would not hesitate taking this camera on another trip.

Pleeeeeeze post some shots here ... finding anything on the thread takes forever :angry:

-Marc
Per your request and because this camera was once in your capable hands, I will repost the images here.
I had actually posted the images here earlier, but not much response so I placed them in a different thread.
Thanks Marc.

Last edited:

fotografz

THANK YOU! :)

See, it was well worth the effort to take the H4D on the trip! The burden is most certainly lessened when you get once in a lifetime images like this! :thumbs:

-Marc