The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad TV

Hey All,

Yesterday we launched...

http://htv.hasselblad.com/

Hasselblad TV.

Please have a browse around all the great content, especially the Education and Training Channel - Forty videos on using the H system and Phocus. Pick your preferred language and enjoy!

I hope you all find it useful.

David

fotografz

Tried watching, stuff takes so long to buffer (I have a 10mb/s connection) that I gave up. Sorry.
Must take forever to load the "Fun with MFD" section here ;)

Regular Comcast cable here: All the movies loaded instantly on my machine.

Too bad, it really has some interesting behind the scenes stuff that's more about prep, atmosphere, creative approach and lighting than the camera used.

-Marc

V

Vivek

Subtle, sleek and very easy to watch! Well done!:thumbs:

It is a very fast load, btw! :)

Turns out my internet providers are having problems, looking forward to watching once they get their act together!
Hey Ben,

Ok, thats good to know.

It is hosted on some pretty mega servers all over the world, so nobody should experience any download issues, so I am glad to hear it is not us.

I hope you provider gets fixed soon! Where are you watching? UK or Israel?

D

Ben Rubinstein

Provider got their act together yesterday, watched through them all, now both Hasselblad and P1 have a great lineup of videos, have to get Leaf moving on it too! :)

Quentin_Bargate

Looking good. I have already enjoyed quite a few. I have also used the Hassy London Studio. All excellent and it certainly reinforces my commitment to Hasselblad

Udo

I have seen a few as well. Although our internet isn't the fastest. They all went through smoothly. Well done! Had a chance to visit the London studio when I picked up some Hasselblad hardware from Nicky West @ ProCentre last year.