The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 28mm testing

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Jack is thinking that is trouble. LOL

Seriously though that image is really pushing the limits of a lens with that exposure outside. That is a huge blow out, on purpose of course.

Guy Mancuso

I would love to be there myself. I have to say working with Doug on the workshop and him being my digital tech. guy, i was really impressed by his knowledge. I don't say stuff like that lightly either. Anyone in Florida get's a chance to see that demo should run and not walk there.

PSon

Doug is a rising star for PhaseOne and Capture Integration!

For wide angle I opted for the new Nikkor PC 24 full medium format image on my Sinar 54H in 16 shots mode.

Best Regards,
-Son

kdphotography

Just have Jack touch the lens – a good friend of mine, Ken Doo & I have a system that if we touch it we have to buy one (gotta learn to keep my hands in my pocket when I visit him):ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Don's wife Sandy will have to file a temporary restraining order if I decide to pick up a P65+ after Don buys that Cambo wide....

:ROTFL:

C

carbonmetrictree

Hey Guy, any ideas or opinions on why the 28mm is a lot more expensive than the rest of the Mamiya AFD line?

Guy Mancuso

Couple more test shots I did today when meeting my client to shoot this for real next month when it is done . But i am really getting to like this lens. Has a nice wide look and not overdone

Don Libby

Great images there Guy!

I thought I saw someone lurking around the house earlier today:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

don