The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

One Camera, One Lens!

timwier

Easy answer for me - 90% of the time I use my Cambo WRS with 47mm T/S with Aptus 12 R back. The R is important as it make life much easier.

bensonga

We should have a special category for "One Film Camera, One Lens". :)

Actually, I think that would be an even tougher decision than which one digital camera/lens would you choose.

Gary

archivue

RM3D + 55 apo sironar digital + leaf back or IQ

but i will probably ad an other kit to my arsenal this year
D800 + 45 PC-E

and a nice promising kit to carry all the time seems to be :
D800 + Voigtländer Ultron 40 mm f/2 SL II Asph
here mounted on a D700...

Swissblad

While not a Leica or a Hassi, I've been very impressed by the Fuji X-100 (if you can get past the awkward software flaws) - the Fujinon lens really is excellent - it has been an interesting challenge to be limited by a single focal length.

View attachment 54626

Kai Birkigt

OMG...

I would go for the new Phase One DF Mark II-IQ200 Kit :p and the Schneider 100/2.0 LS lens.

Sexiest? Leica M9P with Noctilux-M 1:0,95/50 mm ASPH.

Kai

R

Ruhayat

Ooh. What a useful challenge... just when I'm embarking on cutting down my dry box.

Black M6 with 28mm Elmarit, and Portra 400 film. Nice and compact.

R

Ruhayat

Ooh. What a useful challenge... just when I'm embarking on cutting down my dry box.

Black M6 with 28mm Elmarit, and Portra 400 film. Nice and compact.
Oops. Didn't realise this was medium format room. In that case, Contax 645 with Planar 80mm, and Portra 400. Mmm.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Oooh yes the Old and New and ever existing question ..

My desire for :

ANALOG : ALPA12STC + APO GARANDAGON 4,5/45 mm + 6x9 FILM BACK

DIGITAL : ALPA12STC + HR DIGARON 4,5/40 mm + IQ160 or CFV50 .

Not to forget a lightmeter . :ROTFL:

fotografz

One camera, one lens and still stay in business? Hasselblad H4D/200 and HCD 35-90.

Personally? Leica M9P Chrome with Chrome retro-design 50/1.4 ASPH

Since I like mixing business and sex ;), Leica S2P and 120/2.5 APO.

-Marc