The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Any Fuji GX680 shooters with MFDB?

homeiss

You have to respect Fred's love for the Fuji and those traditional shoulder bags certainly were designed for the Fuji & Mamiya RB/RZ outfits. I have a big Billingham MF bag that I suspect will last longer than anything I put in it.

Btw, Fred get's a hard time on some of the forums but you absolutely must take the time to see his images. I for one have total respect for his insights and his work. Often forums present a different impression of someone than reality.
I totally agree. Sorry, it wasn't meant to be a jab at Fred. I just stumbled upon the video and found it interesting to see him at work. I respect his input in these forums, and his images are simply wonderful!

Impressive that you can fit the GX680 and 5 lenses in that bag. Although, you wouldn't want to take it on a long hike in a shoulder bag.