The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One IQ Conference - NYC March 20

lance_schad

Workshop Member
On March 20,2012 Digital Transitions is hosting the Phase One IQ Conference @ Milk StuIsdios in New York. It is an all day event with lunch and refreshments served. It will be spread over 3 studios . You will be able to choose which informative tracks you would like to attend and learn , along with being able to handle of all the latest from Phase One, Bronclor, Arca-Swiss and other gear with experts on hand to answer you questions.

Date:
Tuesday, March 20th

Time:
9am-5pm

Price:
$39 GetDPI Members can save 50% by using coupon code:
IQGETDPI
450 W 15th Street
New York City

More Details on the event and registration can be found HERE.

We are also planning on having a demo/get together with Rod Klukas of Arca-Swiss on March 19th shooting on the High Line. Please contact me for specific details [email protected]

Hope to see you here!!

Any other questions pleas email me.
Lance

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
You made Luminous Landscape members use OUR GetDPI discount code? :ROTFL:

lance_schad

Workshop Member
We have added some additional information on the Phase One NY IQ Conference up on our website:

Phase One IQ Conference-NY

Remember to use the code: IQGETDPI for a 50% discount.

I was taking a look at the registration list and there are good deal of forum members signed up!

Lance

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Valentin,
It was great seeing you as well. The event was great.
Looking forward to seeing your new studio. Maybe with will hold a Philly meet-up there!

Lance