The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

P+ firmware update.

RGoldman

Has anyone here updated their P+ back firmware? I was trying this afternoon but I can't get the device driver loaded. I am running Vista64 and I think that might be the problem. Does anyone know if the supplied driver works on a 64 bit operating system?

Thanks,

Ron

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ron:

I did not see anything in that update that really affected me, so I did not run it. I am maybe more cautious than most, but have more the "if it aint broke, don't fix it" attitude.

If you really want to get it installed, call Doug at CI and have him walk you through the procedure.

RGoldman

Thanks Jack. Seems that there is no support for 64 bit operating systems! I hope they can fix that soon.