The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mounting Old 4x5 Lens For Alpa STC

Thierry

Here my chiming, Darr.

I can understand the wish and need for some of such a camera or accessory allowing to transform an Alpa "tech" camera into a view camera.

Alpa is currently working on many projects and new products and accessories. Some of them will be announced and released (available and functioning) very soon and the following weeks, some will be released at the coming Photokina exhibition in September. Such projects and developments take a lot of energy and time in terms of R&D and administrative work.

As soon as there is a little more time available we will certainly look into the interest and feasibility of such a camera, accessory or kit. If it will then be followed by a new (view) camera is still written in the stars and not certain, but a check is certainly worth it.

Best regards
Thierry

I wonder why Alpa doesn't offer a kit where we can transform our bodies into a view camera. Hopefully Therry will chime in at some point.

darr

Here my chiming, Darr.

I can understand the wish and need for some of such a camera or accessory allowing to transform an Alpa "tech" camera into a view camera.

Alpa is currently working on many projects and new products and accessories. Some of them will be announced and released (available and functioning) very soon and the following weeks, some will be released at the coming Photokina exhibition in September. Such projects and developments take a lot of energy and time in terms of R&D and administrative work.

As soon as there is a little more time available we will certainly look into the interest and feasibility of such a camera, accessory or kit. If it will then be followed by a new (view) camera is still written in the stars and not certain, but a check is certainly worth it.

Best regards
Thierry

Thanks Thierry!
I will wait patiently. :)