The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DB for 500 c/m

J

JackieS

hiya

does anyoen know if there is a FF or near to FF DB for my hasselblad 500c/m ?

i gather the CFV involves quite a large crop

J

JackieS

hmmmm

theres no real cheap route into MFDB world is there

does anyone know how much a P30 and Phase one camera comes to ?

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
New around 18k or 19k with body and 80mm lens but that price may have been reduced. call Doug and lance at CI for the latest prices

You can look at demo's, refurbs and used also.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
hmmmm

theres no real cheap route into MFDB world is there

does anyone know how much a P30 and Phase one camera comes to ?
Be reasonable,
Which is more important, that hip replacement or that MFDB you have been eyeing?
-bob

p.s.
I picked the back, and I am glad I did.

J

JackieS

thanks very much for the link

i think it might be a fair bit more expensive in the UK

might be worth a flight over to the USA though !

PSon

The only way to get the square crop factor sensor 16 mega pixels looking full frame through the focusing screen is with a special magnifying hood. The Sinar back offer you the ability to remount the rectangular sensor chip in either landscape or portrait mode and it can also be used with the 200 series camera without any double cable release with limited shutter speed range. You can use different adapters to change the back to accept different different medium format systems as well.