The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture One Pro 6.3.4

mediumcool

The update dialog within C1 Pro 6.3.3 or 6.3.4 doesn't list 6.3.5 as the next version available (actually I tested 6.3.3 just now and it had a link to 6.3.4, my 6.3.4 version had no link at all). If you follow an update link then yes you get to the Phase One page you showed and you do indeed download 6.3.5.

Phase One don't seem to have their auto update working correctly at the moment IMHO.
Sloppy work on P1’s part. I didn’t even think to use in-app upgrading, though I have done so in the past.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
hmm, 6.3.5 download image, 6.3.4 release notes.
I guess it is too good to tell us about.
-bob

Knorp

From the release notes:

Highlights, version 6.3.5

New 60 days trial period.
:shocked:

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
So my problem of everything just going black suddenly started with 6.3.3 as well. I finally resorted to a complete uninstall of C1 (directions on on Capture Integrations website) and reinstalled 6.3.4 and it is now working correctly.