The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phaseone P40+ and Phase AFbody issue.

About 5% of the time I get a blown out frame. Looking at the metadata the aperture is correct and like the normal exposures. Body firmware is 1.5. I shoot tethered in the studio. The back has been back to Denmark and has been checked out as normally functioning.The body has been back to Mamiya and they could not find any problem. Any input would be appreciated, Thanks.

gazwas

Had this happen on my today shooting with the DF, P65+ and 80D.

All fine shooting portrait, then I go to a vertical crop and the images go well overexposed (3-4 stops). I flick the shutter speed and all works fine again for the rest of the shoot. Luckily I'd only shot two frames before I notice the problem but worrying all the same.

I've downloaded the files onto my Mac and the metadata states the lens is an 8-20mm f/2.8-22 and aperture of the shot is dash, dash "--"?