The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IQ Firmware 3.0

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
By the way, and referring to the other post, custom settings lost after update.
Yes it seems there is something wrong with the communication of the custom settings between the body and back. Personally I'm guessing it may require a body firmware to resolve this, seems this problem really never showed up until the put the DF controls into the back, which would imply the body need some update to work correctly.

It's getting to be a pain ... anyone at Phase listening? It really needs fixed. Happened once right at the prime shooting time at sunrise, suddenly my main release was triggering autofocus (after recomposing), my only option was to go to manual focus until I could fix it later.

djonesii

Workshop Member
Ken, tethering makes no difference. Although Phase may of the opinion that the back is pining for the fjords, I hold that it is no more, has ceased to be, and bereft of life it rests in peace.

Doug, it's an M.

Peter
Wouldn't that be in NB for Norwegian Blue?

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
I hope it is a back with a 60Mp CMOS and other things :) However, I think it will be a camera only.
well, if it happens to be a cmos sensor with terrific LiveView, some of us might be more interested in tech cameras and not mind waiting for the body.

But the body is long overdue ...