The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

BRON IMAGING GROUP AND HASSELBLAD USA ANNOUNCE MERGER

kdphotography

Good news for Hasselblad and Bron (if it's true)-----but BEWARE! There is a trojan horse/virus hanging out that the above-noted link/website. It tries to install a low level trojan-----"Security Fortress" software bullshit on your computer.

ken

David Schneider

I didn't get any virus warnings from the link.

It might be nice if Hasselblad does move to Edison, NJ. It's the next town over from me. Their location in north NJ is kind of small. It would be sweet if they had room for some events close to me in new location.

N

NHScottishGuy

Not sure what the virus you were getting was about? This press release is hosted on the Bron Imaging website and I do not believe we have had any issues.

But in short, yes this is true. This is a merger of distribution in the US only - it is not a merger of the manufacturing companies in Europe.

Dave.