The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

4560/Hy6 Adapter

Honest to God, I swear this thing is either a myth or only ever provided with a 'package' Hy6.

I'm looking for - as the title states- the adapter for the 4560 back so that it may mount onto a Hy6. By the looks of things, it's just a little square bit of plastic ..but I've only *ever* come across the one for the 6008.

If anyone has a product number or an idea of where I can find this thing, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

EH21

Alex,
You can order it here: Category|Products

Or direct from DHW. e-mail Reiner at Reiner Schönrock <[email protected]>

And yes the item was certainly included in Hy6 Kits sold with film backs. It just isn't always included with the 645 film back by itself as many people carry several of these loaded with different films or film speeds to change in and out as needed. Therefore the film backs are commonly found without the frame on the used market.

Eric