The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How do you guys and gals like C1 Pro v4.5 so far?

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Woody:

Not sure I understand you but... The "gear" icon up top-right is the process icon, or you can use cmd-D, or you can hit the "process" button at the bottom of most of the menu screens. Regardless of which method you use, all checked (active) recipes will be run on each raw file "processed."

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
O.K.

Operator impedance problem. Both the process and batch tabs were hidden. The clue was a double arrow at the far right side of the tabs area. I simply moved the arrows until the tabs appeared. Never saw this before but once known, no problem

Woody
YES EVERYONE watch for this when I loaded C1 4.5 these two icons where hidden , need to slide the column wider so they are revealed. Last one is batch

shift , command , D and images go to batch on a mac. To process single just hit command,D. My keyboard those keys are worn out. LOL

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
so it's a bit like a batch script in PS?
Not really, it is more that you save a collection of desired adjustments and output options as a favorite. Now in this list of favorites -- except they are called recipes -- you can check as many as you want, then for each raw file you process you get a set of different final variations, one for each recipe you have checked.

It is probably easier to look at and implement yourself than it is to explain it :)

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Not really, it is more that you save a collection of desired adjustments and output options as a favorite. Now in this list of favorites -- except they are called recipes -- you can check as many as you want, then for each raw file you process you get a set of different final variations, one for each recipe you have checked.

It is probably easier to look at and implement yourself than it is to explain it :)
Maybe it is a good idea to think of them as Presets as well like in many of the tools in C1 where you can Add Presets.