The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Digital 645 Pro

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Has anyone seen this application for the iPhone called 645Pro?

It makes your iPhone into a medium format type of camera.

This is the description off the website:
"Drawing its inspiration from the obsession with quality embodied by top-end Medium Format film and digital cameras, 645 PRO exists purely to help you use your iPhone as a tool for composing, taking and saving the finest possible photographs."

645Pro Website

Thinking of downloading it.

Lance (email me)

stephengilbert

Sounds interesting, but I'm concerned about some negative (iTunes) reviews complaining of high battery useage and overheating.

Ebe

For emulation similar to a 645 Digital Camera the application will need to lock up the camera and require removing batteries for a couple of minutes to restore things.:deadhorse:

FredBGG

Not Available
For emulation similar to a 645 Digital Camera the application will need to lock up the camera and require removing batteries for a couple of minutes to restore things.:deadhorse:
I just spat out a mixture of barley coffee and peanut butter... that's funny.

FredBGG

Not Available
Hey at last a PRO camera with a fixed aperture.

iPhone enthusiasts might enjoy this one.... RAW file could be worth it.