The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Funny dead pixels on P30+ LCD

J

jmvdigital

Do you guys have this "issue"? I say in quotes, as it doesn't really affect anything in use. But sometimes when the back changes screens (like right before it shows a just taken shot) certain pixels will hold in a primary color (R, G, or B) for just a second, then change. Or when going from an image to the black home screen, a pixel will sometimes stick (usually blue for me) in one spot on the otherwise black screen. Sometimes it will go away after the screen has fully refreshed, other times it won't go away until you change screens or menus.

And every once in a while, like every 300 shots, one half of the LCD will just go beserk and show all sorts of funky colors like pink and lime green, all hashed up... and then it will go away, back to normal.

Anyone?:confused:

Dale Allyn

Nope, not on my P25+... that I've noticed. An occasional stuck pixel wouldn't bother me, but what you describe would be something that I would check into. Hope it works out to be something simple for you.

J

jmvdigital

Dang it. Chris at CI is going to shoot me if I stir up trouble again.....

Hey Chris... ? :)

Clawery