The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Missing Mamiya AFD caps

etrigan63

Hey all, can anyone point me where I can get the following for my Mamiya AFD?

• Electronic Shutter release socket cap
  • Front Body Cap
  • Rear Body Cap
  • Rear Lens Cap

Other than that, I'm in great shape with this new (to me) MF camera. Shooting film for now (have a roll of Kodak TX-320 in there now to play around with), and patiently waiting for a Leaf or Phase back deal (of equivalent magnitude) to come up.

Dale Allyn

Hi Carlos,

I bought a rear body cap on eBay for $4.95, I bought the front body cap from B&H. I also bought a rear lens cap at B&H. I always carry a rear lens cap attached to front body cap in my kits. Oh, and B&H have the front lens caps as well.

I have not located the electronic shutter release socket cap (or really looked for it yet). I was thinking of calling MAC Group for it, but I usually use the cable release so I question how long I would hold on to that cap.

Rear Lens Cap

Front Body Cap

Rear Body Cover

Cover for Film Back

Best,

Dale

Last edited:

kdphotography

Hold the phone, Carlos!

Rear body cap, film back cover, Original (like new!) 645AF owners manual, Quick Guide manual, HM401 (filmback) manual, Lens guide manual coming your way....

Ken

Don Libby

Carlos

While I agree with you (after all he’s my little bro) I’m afraid that now that you’ve said it out loud he’s going to get a big head!:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

don