The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GetDPI Lighting Workshop "Behind the Scenes" Video

LJL

Liked the short film you did on that workshop. Some nice clips, a good feel for what was being attempted, etc. Good shots yourself with some of the models. The clips with participants makes for good commercial/promotional use. Also like the choice of music for this particular piece. Just another way of saying "Nice job." Thanks for sharing this one with those of us unable to attend that last workshop.

LJ

F

fielddominance

Liked the short film you did on that workshop. Some nice clips, a good feel for what was being attempted, etc. Good shots yourself with some of the models. The clips with participants makes for good commercial/promotional use. Also like the choice of music for this particular piece. Just another way of saying "Nice job." Thanks for sharing this one with those of us unable to attend that last workshop.

LJ
Thanks for the kind words.

be well,
Prio

F

fielddominance

Just updated the Quicktime/Iphone versions!!! Now it loads fast & still looks great on an iphone.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Carlos, you definitely get a huge A+ for this video. Awesome job!

N

NHScottishGuy

Hey Carlos!

The video was awesome - especially the beach stuff :)

I also like the background for your avatar - the broncolor Para is just so versatile :thumbs:

Dave.

David K

Workshop Member
Great video Carlos... your professionalism shines throughout. Just thinking about how much effort you put into this relatively short clip boggles my mind.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Same here a lot of effort and a serious amount of editing just on me alone. Man i need help. LOL

I just hope I don't look too stupid. man getting in front of that video camera is about the hardest thing for me. i certainly BELONG BEHIND the camera

fotografz

Guy, both you and Jack did just fine :thumbs: Wish I could've attended.

Carlos, first rate production. My real job is doing national TV commercials as an agency Creative Director and know what it takes to pull something like this off. :thumbs:

Are you doing this for a living? Where are you located? Do you have a web site?

F

fielddominance

I know its off topic but I thought I would introduce you to my girl!!!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Ben, but...

I thought I was good with Photoshop, but it is really more that Carlos is a freaking magician with his video gear!

:ROTFL: