The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Any exciting new things coming out during Photokina 2012?

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
I would be happy to see a really robust and well made light weight travel shoot-through umbrella.
-bob

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Last year Phase One announced it had 11 new lenses in the pipe shortly before it announced the 75-150 and 240LS lenses. Hopefully, wider LS lenses.
Hmm, neither of which you can actually obtain ... :mad:

Based on that rate they could announce two new bodies, a 20 stop DR 160MP digital back with wireless live view to an iPad and 20 more lenses and it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference ... because we never actually get to be able to buy them. :facesmack:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Hmm, neither of which you can actually obtain ... :mad:

Based on that rate they could announce two new bodies, a 20 stop DR 160MP digital back with wireless live view to an iPad and 20 more lenses and it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference ... because we never actually get to be able to buy them. :facesmack:
You left off USB3 :ROTFL:

(OK, cheap shot. And I promised Doug P. that I would stop. Sorry.)

And speaking of robust and light-weight: that's a pretty exclusive club right there. I'd be happy with any additions to it.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I would like to attend Photokinia. Waiting for my free ticket , anyone want to send me.
Guy, no problem, I'll happily get you an admission ticket and a catalogue. :D The freebie flights, accommodation and entertainment budget alas ...

You left off USB3 :ROTFL:

(OK, cheap shot. And I promised Doug P. that I would stop. Sorry.)
And speaking of robust and light-weight: that's a pretty exclusive club right there. I'd be happy with any additions to it.
:D Look on the bright side, you've got a Cambo and I've got an Alpa so we have our own supply issues there. However, at least we don't have an Arca-Swiss where the mention of two words may send the remaining owners in to convulsions - can we say 'e-module'?? :eek: