I'd like to upgrade from the ZD back because I'd like something that operates faster and allows proper review of exposure and sharpness. Now I have some questions about various DBs from Leaf. Sorry if I beat a dead horse...... and by the way I use the camera mainly for landscape.
- Is it correct to assume that the Aptus 65 and 75 are same in terms of image quality on pixel level and that the only difference between them is the sensor size + number of pixels?
- Is it true that the 75 has better high ISO performance than the 75s?
- Which of these 2 backs has a better picture quality, the Aptus 65 or the Aptus II5??
- Is there a discernible image quality difference between the ZD back, the Aptus 54s and the Aptus II5?
- Last but not least is any of the above DBs suited for long exposure photography of say 30-60secs without noise and hot pixels?
Thanks a lot for your effort to shed some light on the topic!!