The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Shooting Interiors with MF

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
No I love when you nit pick , makes me look good. thanks bud.

Man never noticed the reflection of the wall plate , good eye

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Heck, having those wall plates right handy at the bar for the blender and espresso machine were one of the main selling points for me!

James

Workshop Member
Guy,
What a great eye... You certainly make it look easy...
Your lighting is superb... The real story is your hard work...
Thanks for all you do...
Jim

Guy Mancuso

Thanks James. Hey Christian is sending me a M8.2 and the new 24mm 3.8 plus a couple other lenses to play with and do a user report. Look forward to it.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Guy,

Elegantly Executed Exterior Exposures,
Immaculately Imagined Interior Images.:thumbs:

Cheers,
Gandolfi.

Guy Mancuso

BTW client called and they are extremely happy with the results. So a great week for me. Happy Halloween and off to San Diego to shoot a wedding. Someone PLEASE tell my wife i don't do weddings. After 25 years together the girl still does not get it. LOL

Some final cleanup on these

LJL

Guy,
Liking those last rounds of outdoor shots across the pool. Nice place and nice setting. Combined with the dusk shots, it really makes the place look attractive.

On the wedding thing......just jack the price up to a point where it drives folks to not bother you, and if they do want to pay that price, you will gladly do it, taking the money and putting it to more fun use ;-) (Charge something like $75-100K for the wedding. If anybody agrees, you can still hire several folks to help you shoot stuff, and come out way, way ahead so you only need to do one or two to get deep into the black while only sacrificing a few days of your time, thus not interrupting your other pursuits. The chances are there will be few takers, so you still get to pursue the things you want, but are offering the shooting option to your wife's interest. Sneaky?....sure, but it let's you control the things you like doing.)

LJ

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
LOL . Here this maybe better . Cleaned this up really nice now. No more wall plates
Wonderful shots! :clap: I specially like the outdoor fill lighting and balancing of interior-exterior light. I really, really need to consider the 28.

$3.50 plastic beige wall plates in a $1.6M house? :shocked:

Guy Mancuso

Thanks Jan , yea i noticed that myself. At onetime in my life i built custom homes for my brother. Okay i was the manual labor lol but stuff like that just glares right at me. Faucets are nothing special either at least put Grohe in.

Guy Mancuso

It is a nice focal length on my sensor size which works out to be around a 21mm. same with your ZD