The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Problem with my leaf aptus back?

Mike Dote

Hello,
I was shooting my mother's boyfriend friend with his guitar on the roof of our apartment building and I noticed something weird in one of the selections. I had him reflect light from his guitar into the camera to give a shining effect to his guitar- but there is some weird effect coming from it. Note the bottom of the guitar- it has this weird block shaped thing on it. What can it be?

I applied no adjustments in Capture One and just processed it into a jpeg. Any clues?

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Hello,
I was shooting my mother's boyfriend friend with his guitar on the roof of our apartment building and I noticed something weird in one of the selections. I had him reflect light from his guitar into the camera to give a shining effect to his guitar- but there is some weird effect coming from it. Note the bottom of the guitar- it has this weird block shaped thing on it. What can it be?

I applied no adjustments in Capture One and just processed it into a jpeg. Any clues?
CCD sensor bloom and over saturation streaking ... Basically too much light.