The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Any Experience with Ulsaker Studio?

Mitchell

I'm shopping for MF. Living in Maine, Ulsaker in Conn. is one of the closest dealers. Micheal Ulsaker seems quite knowledgeable.
Anyone with experience with this dealer?

Thanks,

Mitchell

I'm shopping for MF. Living in Maine, Ulsaker in Conn. is one of the closest dealers. Micheal Ulsaker seems quite knowledgeable.
Anyone with experience with this dealer?

Thanks,

Mitchell
Hi Mitchell

Michael is very knowledgeable regarding Medium Format digital capture.
Especially Hasselblad ....

Paul Claesson
Hasselblad USA

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Hey Paul is there a dealer list somewhere that maybe I can post a link for the members on what dealers are out there or somewhere folks can find that info. This is a pretty common question on dealers nice to have it somewhere on the forum.

Hey Paul is there a dealer list somewhere that maybe I can post a link for the members on what dealers are out there or somewhere folks can find that info. This is a pretty common question on dealers nice to have it somewhere on the forum.
Guy

If you go to Hasselblad USA Partners, we have a listing for each state and when you click through you will find contact information for a Hasselblad Regional Sales Manager, If you contact one of them they will provide a dealer in your area based on the customers needs.

Paul Claesson
Hasselblad USA

N

NHScottishGuy

Michael Ulsaker and Chris Franson are two of the most knowledgeable people in the country regarding MF digital and also integrating into existing systems. Ulsaker Studio is a dealer for Sinar, Leaf & Hasselblad as well as Broncolor and many other brands.

Visit www.Sinarbron.com and follow "contact us" for a list of Regional Managers and also check out the Rental and Dealer locations.

Kind Regards
Dave

David K

Workshop Member
I bought my Hy6 kit from Michael and recently met him at the Expo in NYC. He's very reliable and professional...