The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IQ LCD Screen cover

Don Libby

My (Guy's old) IQ160 came to me with a lcd protective screen cover on it. Knowing that these don't last forever I'm interested in hearing what others are using.

Don

kdphotography

Screen Patronus is the one!

They last longer than you think---I'm still on the original one on my LCD screen.... I'll probably go through them faster by misplacing the replacements...

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Screen Patronus is the one!

They last longer than you think---I'm still on the original one on my LCD screen.... I'll probably go through them faster by misplacing the replacements...
+1 Ditto. I'm also on the first ScreenPatronus cover that I put on. :thumbs:

cs750

I agree the Screen Patronus is the one!
If properly applied they last and last; but they also send 3 of them for the quoted price of your order. Charles

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I have had a screenpatronus on an OM-D for the past 3 days (the LCD is a touch screen) and I'm amazed at how easily it cleans up. :thumbs:

--Matt

Don Libby

The more I look at these the more I'm thinking of getting one for the nav sys on the truck. Won't stop finer smuges but it will at least protect the screen.

I should have by extra screens any day now for the IQ.

Don

Paul2660

Just wanted to add,

Steve Hendrix, at CI was able to locate the actual Phase One covers and they are 6.00 each U.S. These would work on a IQ-140,160 or 180.

I have ordered a few of the Phase Versions as they seem to work very well and have the small tab at the bottom to allow easy removal.

Paul

Steve Hendrix

Just wanted to add,

Steve Hendrix, at CI was able to locate the actual Phase One covers and they are 6.00 each U.S. These would work on a IQ-140,160 or 180.

I have ordered a few of the Phase Versions as they seem to work very well and have the small tab at the bottom to allow easy removal.

Paul

Thanks Paul.

BTW - we have a quantity order coming in to cover Paul's order and have leftover for inventory for anyone else.

Steve Hendrix
Capture Integration

donaldlavay

I have used the ZAGG Universal Invisible SHIELD 3-pack, cut myself, and found them to be excellent in terms of protection and maintaining unhampered LCD visibility and function. Using an X-Acto and fingernail cutter for the corners, one can easily produce a professional looking fit for virtually any LCD. I did this for my IQ160 as well as 2 Canon 5D III.