The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture One 4.5.1 is available for download

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I loaded it and it works fine, however it does seem to take about twice as long to launch... Good news is it is faster building previews!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I'm here in San Diego to shoot a wedding and being a crazy person that I am one should never do a update with job in progress. Well glad I did , fixed two issues right off the bat that bothered me. Now my less than 100 percent previews are sharp and going from image to image is much faster hitting the arrow key . This just made my day

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Ah, so they made the Mac version more like the Windows version. A long load time was a "feature" of the Windows version.
I am not sure what goes on in the background when it launches, but it is now a lot faster on building the previews, so a worthwhile tradeoff for sure :)