The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Introduction

larkis

Hi, I recently found this forum and decided to sign up since there is a lot of medium format discussion on this site. I shoot mostly large and medium format but also enjoy the smaller micro 4/3 cameras in some situations. Bellow is a selection of random images I shot (most of those are form this year).

My blog: blog.dominik.ca

mediumcool

Hi, and welcome!

Ppl here like tech info! Different cameras/lenses etc.?

BTW, like the trees and the last pic.

Last edited:

larkis

Hi, and welcome!

Ppl here like tech info! Different cameras/lenses etc.?

BTW, like the trees and the last pic.
Thanks, I will update them with some info, i guess I can't edit the original post so here is some additional info based on image order:

1) Pentax 645D with 50mm F2.8 lens

2) Pentax 645D with 25mm DFA lens

3) Pentax 645D with 50mm F2.8 lens

4) Panasonic GF1 with 14-45mm lens

5) Pentax 645D with 120mm F4 macro lens

6) Pentax 645D with 120mm F4 macro lens

7) Nikon D100 with 50mm F1.8 nikkor lens

8) Pentax 645D with 120mm F4 macro lens

9) Pentax 645D with 120mm F4 macro lens

10) Pentax 645D with 50mm F2.8 lens

11) Pentax 645D with 50mm F2.8 lens

D&A

Hi larkis,

Wecome! Nice to see you over here on Getdpi. Some really lovey and interesting images and although our numbers are relatively small, it's al;ways great to see a fellow 645D shooter. Looking forward to more of your posts. We also have a Pentax forum where a nice selecton of 645D images have also been posted.

Dave (D&A)

larkis

I like your #5, Larkis. A little like this one I posted last year!

Bill

No, Larkis, it's not the same house. Mine is on Hwy 10 near Dundalk Ontario. Where's yours?
Bill
I actually don't know, I was passing it on the way back from Tobermory but the exact location is lost on me now. There is an abandoned gas station on the left side of the road a few miles before this.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Hmmmm - do you know what highway you were on? Not 6 or 10, I think - I know them too well to have missed your house. (I live in Tobermory so look me up next time!)
Bill

danlindberg

I have no doubt that it is the same house. I have been looking at details and there are plenty of details that coincide. Just to mention a few, look at the lower, far right rooftiles - the pattern is identical. Same chipaway on the rainpipe at the sharp angle. Look 1/3 up the chimney and you see the concrete joint a little larger than the rest. And more......:p
It's the same house. Cool!

Abnilo

I am also new member in this forum and i like your photographs allot, According to me you have professional guts of photography. I also like photography but i am at very beginning level, i hope i will find many help according to my needs.