The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Flash trigger stuck-Cambo RS

I dont know why but i mounted a flash trigger remote into the hot shoe on a Cambo RS and now i am not able to get it out. It seems to have a locked itself in place cause i thought i heard a click when i mounted it. Has any one else faced a situtaion like this before, any help is appreciated. thanks, Harshan

malmac

I have a Cambo DS - I have also had a poblem with my hot shoe - but slightly different - a small flat sprung clip just fell out of the hot he one ay - I resuced it and have it but have not attempted to resolve why it has come adrift - it does not aper to be broken or distorted - mabe this clip has come partilly adrift in your and has jammed the removal of your trigger?

Just a thought.