As some may have seen I'm thinking that 48x36mm 6 um pixels = ~50 megapixels is the ultimate balance of size/resolution for a technical camera. Suitable amount of movements for 90mm image circles and suitable diffraction onset for f/11 shots which gives me suitable amount of DoF. The smaller size and lower resolution also keeps down cost a bit which is important, otherwise I like overkill
The only portable product with this specification seems to be Hasselblad CFV-50. After having surfed all Internet and clicked at all links with "CFV-50" in it I have still not found any reports on how it works on a Tech camera with Schneider and Rodenstock wides.
- does it have some messy wakeup sync procedure?
- does it have a good enough screen for a working 100% focus check?
- does it have blinking highlights in addition to histogram?
- how bad is the color cast, can it be used with a Schneider 35 XL with shifts?
- how is the color rendition if you want *accurate* colors? I hope better than the P45+...