The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CFV photos green tint problem?

elrafo

Hello Paul,

I have R267 release indeed.

LR, version 4, as said, picking up a neutral grey with LR will solve the problem, with Phocus, the process seems more complicated...there is no color picker...

I will shoot a neutral grey and let you know, thanks for the advice,

Raph

Miller

LR, version 4, as said, picking up a neutral grey with LR will solve the problem, with Phocus, the process seems more complicated...there is no color picker...
Raph,

In Phocus, you will find the neutralizer tool (a color picker) in the toolbar, next to the straighten tool :D
Try it on the shot of a grey card:thumbup:

Frans Rutten

Miller

OK Raph,

Enjoy the ride. From here on things will get better.
Seriously, Phocus can be a bit of a pain, but once you get the hang of it, it can perform magic on your files.
Files that look like sh#t after import with the standard profile, will look great after setting blackpoint and whitepoint and applying a bit of curve.
Have fun.

Frans Rutten

mostlylost

Did this ever get solved ?

Hello!

Using a Cfv with 500cm, I usually take my photos with daylight white balance in sunny days, the concern is that I find all my photos really shifted into green tones, I have to switch to magenta on each shots !

Is it a kown issue with hasselblads digitL backs? Is there a way to get a better calibration of the tint by default?

Thanks!
Were you ever able to resolve your issue with CFV-16 files having a strong green tint? Thanx.