The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photokina - Cologne

danlindberg

So....who's coming?

I'm there the 19th & 20th. Would be nice to put a face to the nick :)

Anyone for coffee?

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
So....who's coming?

I'm there the 19th & 20th. Would be nice to put a face to the nick :)

Anyone for coffee?
They have coffee in Köln? I seem to remember that the beer is good :p but I've never had coffee there :loco: :ROTFL:

Would love to go, but no such luck :(

yaya

We'll be in hall 9.1 stand B-014 (next to Profoto) if anyone wants to stop by and say hello

Steve Hendrix

Capture Integration will be sending 3 team members:

Dave Gallagher
Steve Hendrix
Rob Baker

For us, Photokina will be a mix of meetings with key vendor partners like Mamiya/Leaf, Phase One, Cambo, etc, (usually evenings), time spent walking the show floor for impromptu meetings with other important vendors, as well as on the lookout for those solutions that fly under the radar, but prove essential to some. In addition, we'll be hoping to casually run into some friends and clients, and perhaps even formalize a meetup spot.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

Steve Hendrix
Capture Integration

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Both Nikon and Phase, as well as Capture Integration seem to have left me off their comp'd travel lists...

:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Christopher

I'll be around photo kinda from Wednesday till Friday. If somebody want to grab a bite or coffee just give me a call.

Stefan Steib

As I said before stop by and visit me either at the Digit! booth this is Hall 4.1/J063 or gimme a ring at +491718190488.

For those who want to see a new Hartblei 120mm Sidefocus we have one on show now on the ALPA booth :) Hall 2.1/ B21 you can see it on the new FPS(or the other way round)

regards
Stefan

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

Any Photokina signs of affordable ultra high resolution computer monitors on the horizon ... :angel:

My capture resolution is ~ 36 Mp

While my presentation resolution is only ~ 4 Mp (2560 x 1600) :-/