The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ICELAND- HASSELBLAD 503CW & CFV50- 1st Timer

michali

I've just moved into MF photography, and recently purchased a CFV50 for use with my Hasselblad 503CW.
Having been a Leica M user for the past 40 years, this is a whole new learning curve. I'm loving the challenge and looking
forward to learning more on this forum.

The first opportunity I had to use this kit was on a trip to Iceland last month. Images 1 to 5 of were taken from a helicopter.
These images were shot with the 503CW, CFV50 & CZ Distagon 50mm CF FLE, all hand held.

Thanks for viewing and commenting.
Best,
Mike

View attachment 63005

View attachment 63006

View attachment 63010

View attachment 63012

View attachment 63013

View attachment 63008

View attachment 63014

M

mjr

Great images there, I love Iceland but am yet to get there with a camera, I hope to change that next year.

I have a V mount P25+ on my Alpa, I really should look for some Hasselblad kit to try it on if these are the results.

Really nice!